Hardy - Tokyo Tortoise
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Designed in Bondi Beach and named after a Main Street in our home, the Hardy is a classic unisex wayfarer frame shape. The frame features a signature keyhole nose bridge and 5 joint rivet hinges. The frame is hand polished and hand assembled and features a gloss acetate finish.
Each set comes with Clear lens with an Anti glare lens coating & anti Scratch lens coating, free carry case, microfiber cloth, maintenance and cleaning kit.
Clip-on lens not included.
Lead times may be extended on all-optical/blue-light lens orders due to the current climate. (Our Laboratory has had to run a Skeleton crew due to Social Distancing rules and regulations). Furthermore, International orders have been subject to extensive delays due to Postal service disruptions and Customs delays. Thank you for your understanding during these times.
- ACETATE: The frames are made from the finest quality Cellulose Acetate from Italian manufacturer Mazzucchelli.
- HINGES: The hinges are 5-joint nickel silver rivet hinges from Italian manufacturer Visottica. Built to last.
- The size 46.6 frame is a small to medium fit.
- The total frame width is 139mm.
- Please take advantage of free shipping and free returns to try on the frames at home. Free returns currently only in Australia.
- If you are not 100% satisfied, use our easy Reply Paid service in Australia to return them free of charge for a full refund!
- What size am I? See our size guide here!
- To uphold Pacifico's reputation of quality, we have partnered with Carl Zeiss Optical laboratories throughout Australia to fulfil any prescription lens orders.
- Carl Zeiss, hold a reputation for producing high quality optical lens and has been in the industry for over 160 years.
- Pacifico Optics Pty Ltd is registered as an Optical Dispenser and holds a valid Optical Dispenser Number which can be used by our customers to claim a rebate through their own Health Fund.
- Rebates may only be claimed with valid prescription orders. - Rebates may only be claimed with selected Australian Health funds. You can find a link to all the Health Funds that cover us here.
FREE SHIPPING AND RETURNS IN AUSTRALIA
|AUSTRALIA: E-Parcel EXPRESS 2-4 Business Days*||FREE|
|AUSTRALIA: LOCAL DELIVERY: Same day||$20*|
|INTERNATIONAL: DHL EXPRESS 2-5 Business Days||$20*|
*In Australian metropolitan areas, we estimate you should receive your Goods within 2-4 business days of placing your order. In non-metropolitan areas this may be an additional 1-3 business days.
Dispatch - Non-prescription in stock products will be dispatched within 1-2 business days.
Prescription orders - take an estimated 5-7 business days to create and another 2-5 business days to deliver.
You will receive an email confirmation once your order has been dispatched.
LOCAL DELIVERY - SAME DAY
- Orders received Prior to 12pm will be delivered the same evening between 6 and 9pm, excluding weekends and public holidays.
- This service comes at a cost of $20.00.
- You will be able to select this service during the checkout process.
- Selected areas in and around Sydney.
*We ship worldwide for a flat fee of $20 to North America, United Kingdom, Europe and New Zealand. Other shipping charges apply to shipping to the rest of the world.
Remember, shipments outside of Australia may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are the responsibility of the recipient. Since duties and taxes vary by country and by what was purchased, we are not able to provide an estimate of the cost. Please contact your local customs office for more information.