Campbell - Made to Order
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Black, Choc Havana, Tokyo Tortoise
Designed in Bondi Beach and named after the iconic beach-front boulevard, Campbell Parade, the Campbell is a classic unisex D frame shape. The frame features a signature keyhole nose bridge and 5 joint rivet hinges. The frame is hand polished and hand assembled and features a gloss acetate finish.
Each set comes with a tinted lens of your choice with an Anti glare lens coating & anti Scratch lens coating, free carry case, microfiber cloth, maintenance and cleaning kit.
MADE TO ORDER
All "Made to Order" glasses are customised eyewear specifically made for you! These frames are unique combinations of colours and styles. Simply pick your frame and lens colour, Polarised or Non-Polarised, to create your very own pair of Pacificos.
To uphold Pacifico's reputation of quality, your lenses are fitted with Carl Zeiss Optical laboratories. This requires a turnaround time of 5-7 business days. All "Made to Order" items are considered customised eyewear and are not eligible for a return or exchange.
At the heart of Pacifico Optical is our pride and commitment to producing eyewear of the finest quality.
- ACETATE: The frames are hand crafted from cellulose acetate sourced from Italian supplier Mazzucchelli.
- HINGES: The frames are held together by Italian engineered 5-joint nickel silver rivet hinges from manufacturer Visottica to ensure quality and precision - built to withstand the knocks and bumps of a true adventure.
- LENSES: Sourced from Carl Zeiss Vision, the lenses are made from CR-39 – a durable plastic which is shatterproof and light weight. The lenses are class 3, provide UV6 400 protection and are suitable for driving, meeting international standards including Australian AUS/NZS 1067.1:2016, American ANSI Z80.3-2010 and European EN1836:2005.
- COATINGS: The exterior is hard-coated to prevent scratching.
- HORIZON LINKS: Our signature horizon links at the tips of the temple arms will connect to our glasses cords as a convenient retainer and to prevent losing the frames from your head, overboard or overland!
- The size 49 frame is a small to medium fit.
- The total frame width is 141mm.
- Please take advantage of free shipping and free returns to try on the frames at home. Free returns currently only in Australia.
- If you are not 100% satisfied, use our easy Reply Paid service in Australia to return them free of charge for a full refund!
- What size am I? See our size guide here!
All "Made to Order" glasses are customised eyewear specifically made for you! These frames are unique combinations of colours and styles.
- After your "Made to Order" is placed, Pacifico will lodge the order with a Carl Zeiss lab within Australia, which will take 5-7 business days to make the lens and fit them to the frame.
- Shipping will take 2-4 Business days Nation wide and 5-10 business days Internationally. A total of 11 business days Nationally and 17 business days Internationally may apply to a prescription order.
FREE SHIPPING AND RETURNS IN AUSTRALIA
|AUSTRALIA: E-Parcel EXPRESS 2-4 Business Days*||FREE|
|AUSTRALIA: LOCAL DELIVERY: Same day||$20*|
|INTERNATIONAL: DHL EXPRESS 2-5 Business Days||$20*|
*In Australian metropolitan areas, we estimate you should receive your Goods within 2-4 business days of placing your order. In non-metropolitan areas this may be an additional 1-3 business days.
Dispatch - Non-prescription in stock products will be dispatched within 1-2 business days.
Prescription orders - take an estimated 5-7 business days to create and another 2-5 business days to deliver.
You will receive an email confirmation once your order has been dispatched.
LOCAL DELIVERY - SAME DAY
- Orders received Prior to 12pm will be delivered the same evening between 6 and 9pm, excluding weekends and public holidays.
- This service comes at a cost of $20.00.
- You will be able to select this service during the checkout process.
- Selected areas in and around Sydney.
*We ship worldwide for a flat fee of $20 to North America, United Kingdom, Europe and New Zealand. Other shipping charges apply to shipping to the rest of the world.
Remember, shipments outside of Australia may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are the responsibility of the recipient. Since duties and taxes vary by country and by what was purchased, we are not able to provide an estimate of the cost. Please contact your local customs office for more information.