Copy of Carter - Amalfi Blue
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Amalfi Blue / Blue Light Lens
Designed in Bondi Beach and named after a street in the neighbouring suburb, Bronte, the Carter is a combination metal and acetate Panto frame shape. The frame features a cellulose acetate ring secured by a stainless steel rim, and temple arms of cellulose acetate. The frame is hand polished and hand assembled and features a gloss acetate and metal finish.
Fitted with a Blue-light blocking lens that block or absorb blue light emitted from all screens, from getting through. That means if you use these glasses when looking at a screen, especially after dark, they can help reduce exposure to blue light waves that can keep you awake.
Each set comes with Anti Scratch lens coating, free carry case, microfiber cloth, maintenance and cleaning kit.
These blue light glasses are ready to ship with standard processing times of 1-2 business days.
- ACETATE: The frames are made from the finest quality Cellulose Acetate from Italian manufacturer Mazzucchelli.
- HINGES: The hinges are 5-joint nickel silver rivet hinges from Italian manufacturer Visottica. Built to last.
- LENSES: Sourced from Essilor Sun, the lenses are made from CR-39 – a plastic polymer which is shatterproof and lightweight.
- The size 48 frame is a small to medium fit.
- The total frame width is 133mm.
- Please take advantage of free shipping and free returns to try on the frames at home. Free returns currently only in Australia.
- If you are not 100% satisfied, use our easy Reply Paid service in Australia to return them free of charge for a full refund!
- What size am I? See our size guide here!
FREE SHIPPING AND RETURNS IN AUSTRALIA
|AUSTRALIA: E-Parcel EXPRESS 2-4 Business Days*||FREE|
|AUSTRALIA: LOCAL DELIVERY: Same day||$20*|
|INTERNATIONAL: DHL EXPRESS 2-5 Business Days||$20*|
*In Australian metropolitan areas, we estimate you should receive your Goods within 2-4 business days of placing your order. In non-metropolitan areas this may be an additional 1-3 business days.
Dispatch - Non-prescription in stock products will be dispatched within 1-2 business days.
Prescription orders - take an estimated 5-7 business days to create and another 2-5 business days to deliver.
You will receive an email confirmation once your order has been dispatched.
LOCAL DELIVERY - SAME DAY
- Orders received Prior to 12pm will be delivered the same evening between 6 and 9pm, excluding weekends and public holidays.
- This service comes at a cost of $20.00.
- You will be able to select this service during the checkout process.
- Selected areas in and around Sydney.
*We ship worldwide for a flat fee of $20 to North America, United Kingdom, Europe and New Zealand. Other shipping charges apply to shipping to the rest of the world.
Remember, shipments outside of Australia may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are the responsibility of the recipient. Since duties and taxes vary by country and by what was purchased, we are not able to provide an estimate of the cost. Please contact your local customs office for more information.