Buckler - Choc Havana with Polarised Brown Lens
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Choc Havana with Brown Lens
Designed in Bondi Beach and named after the headland, the Buckler is a classic unisex round frame shape. The frame features a signature keyhole nose bridge and 5 joint rivet hinges. The frame is hand polished and assembled and features a polished acetate finish.
Each set comes with free carry case, microfiber cloth and maintenance and cleaning kit.
At the heart of Pacifico Optical is our pride and commitment to producing eyewear of the finest quality.
- ACETATE: The frames are made from the finest quality Cellulose Acetate from Italian manufacturer Mazzucchelli.
- HINGES: The hinges are 5-joint nickel silver rivet hinges from Italian manufacturer Visottica. Built to last.
- LENSES: Sourced from European suppliers, the lenses are Polarised for optimal glare reduction and clarity. The lenses are made from CR-39 – a plastic polymer which is shatterproof and light weight. The lenses are class 3, provide UV6 400 protection and are suitable for driving, meeting international standards including Australian AUS/NZS 1067.1:2016, American ANSI Z80.3-2010 and European EN1836:2005.
- COATINGS: The interior of each lens is coated with a multilayer anti-reflective coating to reduce glare, whilst the exterior is hard-coated to prevent scratching and a hydrophobic coating that repels salt water from the lens.
- HORIZON LINKS: Our signature horizon links at the tips of the temple arms will connect to our glasses cords as a convenient retainer and to prevent losing the frames from your head, overboard or overland!
- The size 48 frame is a narrow to medium fit.
- The total frame width is 140mm.
- Please take advantage of free shipping and free returns to try on the frames at home.
- If you are not satisfied, return them free of charge for a full refund!
- What size am I? See our size guide here!
FREE SHIPPING AND RETURNS IN AUSTRALIA
|AUSTRALIA: E-Parcel EXPRESS 2-4 Business Days*||FREE|
|AUSTRALIA: LOCAL DELIVERY: Same day||$20*|
|INTERNATIONAL: DHL EXPRESS 2-5 Business Days||$20*|
*In Australian metropolitan areas, we estimate you should receive your Goods within 2-4 business days of placing your order. In non-metropolitan areas this may be an additional 1-3 business days.
Dispatch - Non-prescription in stock products will be dispatched within 1-2 business days.
Prescription orders - take an estimated 5-7 business days to create and another 2-5 business days to deliver.
You will receive an email confirmation once your order has been dispatched.
LOCAL DELIVERY - SAME DAY
- Orders received Prior to 12pm will be delivered the same evening between 6 and 9pm, excluding weekends and public holidays.
- This service comes at a cost of $20.00.
- You will be able to select this service during the checkout process.
- Selected areas in and around Sydney.
*We ship worldwide for a flat fee of $20 to North America, United Kingdom, Europe and New Zealand. Other shipping charges apply to shipping to the rest of the world.
Remember, shipments outside of Australia may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are the responsibility of the recipient. Since duties and taxes vary by country and by what was purchased, we are not able to provide an estimate of the cost. Please contact your local customs office for more information.